Give us a call at 732-262-3115 and speak to one of our representatives. You may also contact us online for more information.
Find out more.
Interested in learning more about this equipment? Submit your information below and a Nationwide representative will contact you with more information.
- Location: NJ WH
- Availability: NOW
- NIS: R10454
2010 GE DEFINIUM 700 PORTABLE DR NISR10454
GE Definium AMX 700 Features
The GE Definium AMX 700 is a self-contained battery driven, digital mobile radiographic system that operators from a rechargeable battery pack. The Definium AMX 700 is a portable digital X-ray system utilizes a cesium iodide single-piece detector that provides high image quality with significantly less dose to the patient. Images are processed within seconds, with an immediate review on the integrated monitor. Over 2,000 images can be stored on the Definium AMX 700 and can be easily transmitted to your hospital PACS for quick and easy review.
- 270° column flexibility.
- Easy maneuverability.
- 15” touchscreen display.
- Single-piece detector.
- Instant distribution and access to patient data.
- Over 2,000 image storage.
- Rotating anode X-ray tube.
- Networking connectivity – DICOM 3.0 and IHE compatible.
GE Definium AMX 700 Specifications
- Overall Width: 64.8 cm / 25.5 in (Includes front bumper)
- Width at Midpoint: 64.1 cm / 25.25in
- Overall Height 193 cm / 76 in
- Tube Height: in 142.2 cm / 56 in (Transport look over)
- Overall Length: 115.6 cm / 45.5 in (includes handle)
- Length: Base 111.1 cm / 43.75 in
- Length, Full Horizontal 213.4 cm / 84 in Arm Extension
- Weight: Shipping (w/battery) 559 kg (1,230 lbs). Unit Weight w/o batteries 468 kg (980 lbs).
- Maximum Focal Spot: 201.2 cm / 79.2 in Height (standard)
- Minimum Focal Spot: 62.4 cm / 24.6 in Height
- Vertical Travel: 138.4 cm / 54.5 in
- Maximum Horizontal: 107.6 cm / 42.4 in Extension
- Minimum Horizontal 67.0 cm / 26.4 in Extension
- Horizontal Travel 40.6 cm / 16.4 in
Flat-Panel Digital Detector
- Active image area 41 x 41 cm
- Dimensions 59 cm (H) x 47 cm (W) x 2.7 cm (D)
- Weight 5.9kg
- Active Matrix 2048 x 2048 pixels
- Image Depth 14 Bit
- Pixel Pitch 200 microns
- Dynamic Range .67 uR – 11 mR
- Typical DQE 67% @ 0 lp
- 15 in touch screen monitor
- Hard Disk Storage Images: 73 GB, stores >3200 typical
- Fully Processed Image <15 seconds
Image Display Tools
- Window width and level
- Grayscale invert
- Interpolated zoom with roam
- Image flips (horizontal, vertical)
- Image Rotate – 90 degrees increments
- Free rotation – 360 degree
- L/R markers
- Free text annotation
- Manual shuttering
- Unit is shipped with batteries fully charged.
- Batteries are sealed lead-acid requiring no maintenance over normal expected life of greater than 3 years. Batteries are “minimal liquid”, film electrolyte technology that will not leak even if damaged.
- Nine 12-volt packs connected in series (108 V nominal).
- Runs both motor drive and X-ray from same pack.
Battery Charging System
- Unit designed to be charged in any corridor or room space with normal ventilation. Unit should not be charged in closets, etc., or in areas using isolated power, e.g., surgery. Charges in 3 hrs 45 minutes (minimum).
- Charger operates in any keyswitch position (fast charge while system is OFF and slow charge while system is ON).
- Charger status displayed on message readout.
- Automatic battery voltage sensor protects batteries from deep-discharge and thereby prevents permanent battery damage.
- Automatic battery status sensing with programmed overcharging protocol for maximizing battery life.
- Charger cord provided with retraction into base. Hospital grade line plug fits standard wall receptacle.
- Maximum line draw: 5 A, 110 VAC (2.5A, 220 VAC)
- All units capable of charging from a 110 or 220 VAC nominal, 60 Hz or 50 Hz wall plug.
- The digital radiographic imaging system is available with a 12.5kW generator.
- Closed loop kVp generator design using microprocessor regulation to assure constant and accurate kVp at all battery conditions.
- mAs integrator measures actual mA to ensure accuracy, reproducibility and station-to-station linearity for all exposures.
- Switches are dome-type push buttons undercover. Technique adjustment also available on touch screen monitor.
- Handswitch controls the rotor prep, exposure, and remote field light.
- ON/OFF removable key switch.
- Audible tone: X-ray On.
- kVp: 50 to 76 in 2 kVp steps 80 to 125 in 5 KVp steps
- mAs: kVp range 50-90kV 0. 4 to 320 mAS, 95-105kV 0.4 to 250 mAs, 110-125 kV 0.44 to 200 mAs
- Min exposure time 4ms
- mA: 100 mA nominal
- Tube GE model D2651P
- Focal Spot 0.8 mm
- Target Angle 14°
- Rotating Anode 3 in; 3,000 rpm
- Anode Heat Storage Capacity 140,000 HU
- AUTO RPOTPCAL ASSIT
- WIRELESS CONNECTION
LOCATED NJ WAREHOUSE