Give us a call at 732-262-3115 and speak to one of our representatives. You may also contact us online for more information.
Find out more.
Interested in learning more about this equipment? Submit your information below and a Nationwide representative will contact you with more information.
- Location: NJ WH
- Availability: NOW
- NIS: MXR104145
MAX mobile c-arm tables feature:
- Carbon fiber, diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity – high-end actuator motor supports 500-pound loads
- An 84″ length can accommodate even the tallest of patients
- A 24″ top eliminates the need for arm boards
- Two-inch thick, high quality patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out for prone procedures
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table within the room or from room to room
- Simple to use, high quality wheel locks
- Extreme low position makes boarding patients fast, easy and safe
- Emergency Stop Switch
- Protective bellows provides safety by enclosing all motors, controls and wiring. The protective bellows are also easily cleaned with standard operating or procedural room sanitizing procedures
- MAX 4– Height (30″ to 40″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.