Its a innovative and affordable solution eliminates the need to replace your fully operational scanners in order to avoid reimbursement cuts.
• Supports all CT and PET/CT scanners—any model from any vendor.
• Is the only 3rd party solution that offers full compliance with the XR-29 “Dose Check” function.
• Is the only 3rd party solution that does not interrupt or interfere with the scanner’s design and operation. The scanner’s warranty is not affected.
Contact NATIONWIDE IMAGING SERVICES @ 732-262-3115 to learn how we can help you meet compliance in a timely fashion and limit the amount of CMS penalties you may face.
TUBE A: 2016 WITH 66,931 as of 4/1/2016
TUBE B: 2010 WITH 173,845 ss as of 4/1/2016
S/W LEVEL : VA44
CAP 3D FILTER SSD
CAP 3D FILTER MIP
CAP 3D FILTER MAIN
CAP 3D VOI MODE
SYNGO GENERAL LICENSE
CAP 3D FILTER VRT
CAP 3D EDITOR
EXTENDED FIELD OF VIEW
CT APP MAIN
CAP 3D BONE REMOVAL
CARDIO BEST PHASE FINDING
DUAL ENERGY SCAN RECON
MR SUPPORT I
LOCATED IN VA
Our best-selling imaging platform, Symbia® S, is a premium multi-purpose SPECT system that can be upgraded to diagnostic SPECT•CT at any time. Unique features, such as IQ•SPECT, make Symbia S perfect for hospitals and clinics looking for top performance, flexibility and investment protection.
• 3/8 HI RES DETECTORS –HD5
• SYMBIA BED
• 19” LCD MONITOR
• INTERNAL ECG
• DVD-RCD WRITER
• ETHERNET INTERFACE
• LOW ENERGY HI RES COLLIMATOR (2)
• MEDIUM ENERGY COLLIMATOR (2)
• AUTO COLLATOR EXCHANGER
● Sensation 16- Delivered Install With 1 Year Full Warranty $135,000 -3 Year $215,000
● Sensation 40- Delivered Install With 1 Year Full Warranty $160,000 -3 Year $265,000
● Sensation 64- Delivered Install With 1 Year Full Warranty $195,000 -3 Year $295,000
All The Above Systems are in Stock!
Why Not Lease It?
● All of the Above Systems Qualify for 36 to 60 Month Lease Terms
● 10% Down, 4% Interest Rate!
● Full Service Contracts Included!
● We Accept Trade-ins
Contact Us Today!
Nationwide offers a full range of value added services designed from acquisition to maintenance.
Nationwide proudly offers world-class Climate controlled warehousing services for all Diagnostic Imaging Medical Equipment.
Our team can assemble and pre-test your medical equipment in our state of the Art Staging Bays.
Nationwide specially designed crates for air and ocean freight to protect equipment during transportation.
Nationwide has the ability to supply all the necessary equipment & services to accomodate all your Rigging needs.
De-Install / Install
Nationwide has developed a cost effective process for De-installation and Installation of all Diagnostic Medical Imaging Equipment.
Have A Question or Need
to Know More?
Give us a call at 732-262-3115 and speak to one of our representatives.
Feel free to contact us for any issues you might have with our products.