Through our global network of OEM trained engineers, Nationwide Imaging Services offers a variety of service contract options for all modalities. Our resources provide fast response and smooth operation for all your service needs.
Managing medical imaging equipment across multiple facilities can be challenging as healthcare providers continue to expand their network of services and areas of coverage. Nationwide was created to assist the multi-site, multi-modality customers with service plans tailored to meet their needs for CT, MRI, and PET/CT with resources that include:
- Single source of Service Dispatch from anywhere in the US.
- Local, Regional, and National coverage capabilities.
- Multi-vendor equipment installations and ongoing support.
- Technical Support across multi-modality equipment.
- Robust Supply Chain including part depot repair facilities.
- Service Contracts ranging from Preventive Maintenance to Full Service.
- Streamlined project management for multi-site installations, PM & relocations.
One company providing cost-effective, high-quality imaging equipment service and solutions for healthcare providers throughout the United States.
Our engineers are trained and certified on all manufacturers and a wide variety of imaging equipment. Our Field Service Engineers have an average 20 years of experience and can offer a wide range of support services.
Service Maintenance and Repair
Nationwide’s integrated, configurable, and sustainable service solutions include:
- Full Service Agreements for Most Major Platforms
- Time and Materials Service
- Preventive Maintenance
- Equipment Accreditation Consulting
- Remote Service Support
- MRI Cryo-Refrigeration and Helium Fill
- X-Ray Tube Installation
- Calibration Services
- Training and Technical Support
- Expert On-Site Service
- After-Hours Support
- Nationwide Service for the U.S. and Canada