Nationwide offers a full range of value added services designed to simplify and streamline all phases of your project from acquisition through installation, and maintenance. Our experienced staff will partner with you to determine the services and products that best suit your clinical and budgetary requirements. Our complete suite of services includes:
- Purchase and Sale of Equipment – To provide customers with the widest selection of quality equipment, Nationwide maintains an ongoing effort to purchase and sell your used diagnostic imaging equipment. We have the experience and resources to properly inspect, de-install/install, transport, refurbish, and service all modalities of imaging equipment. Our technicians are dispatched onsite to ensure an accurate and trouble free process. Due to our stringent quality processes, pre-owned equipment purchased at Nationwide is eligible for an OEM service contract. For more details, please call 732-262-3115 or contact us via email.
- Turnkey Projects – From concept, to equipment purchase, construction, installation, and training, Nationwide will manage every aspect of the installation project. By working with our professional services, construction, and application partners we can arrange the complete management of your product cycle. Turnkey management includes transportation, rigging, de-installation and installation. Our hands-on approach provides a complete customer specific solution including supplying and installing specialized shielding for your imaging needs.
- Service Contracts – Through our global network of OEM trained engineers, Nationwide offers a variety of service contract options for all modalities. Our resources provide fast response and smooth operation for all your service needs.
- Reconditioning Services – Reconditioned imaging equipment can offer a significant cost savings over comparable new systems. By partnering with several ISO 9000-9002 reconditioning companies, Nationwide offers diagnostic imaging systems that have been reconditioned to meet or exceed OEM specifications required for service contract eligibility.
- De-installation/Installation – Through our global network of OEM trained engineers, Nationwide has developed cost effective removal and installation processes. All installations and de-installations are done according to OEM specifications.
- Crating and Transportation Services – To protect equipment during transportation, Nationwide designs specialized crating for air and ocean freight. Our crating processes include encasing each piece of equipment in plastic (shrink wrap) and then inserting moisture absorbing packets into the crate. The plywood crates are sturdily constructed and assembled with 5/8-inch screws for strength and ease of opening. Our customers also have the ability to utilize discounts that Nationwide has negotiated with major trucking companies. Please call 732-262-3115 or email us for more information.
- Interim Rental Service – Nationwide can supply the latest mobile MRI /CT units on an interim rental program. We deliver and provide training for these systems almost immediately. Our rental programs can prevent service interruptions during facility construction and installation of your equipment.
- Fee Per Service – Nationwide will install, service, and maintain MRI / CT systems on a per scan basis. Please call 732-262-3115 or email us for more information.
Warranty, service and parts
Nationwide Medical Equipment Services, Inc. is a full CT/MRI service organization. We offer warranty and flexible service agreements to take care of our customers over the short and long term of their equipment ownership. Working with our consultants the customer determines the term of the warranty and the service agreement that will best meet their needs.
We believe in an individual service approach and can typically save a facility 20% off the cost of the manufacturer’s full service contract. In addition, we offer required Planned Maintenance Inspections (PMI), a fixed overtime rate, guaranteed up-time and flexible payment options, such as our Split Dollar ™ Payment Plan. Our structure allows us to provide maximum up time and equipment performance while minimizing “awaiting parts” delays for the most demanding customer needs.
After sale training plays an important role in the success of diagnostic imaging equipment purchases. Nationwide Medical Equipment Services, Inc. knows this and offers on-site training for all of the equipment we sell. Our flexible schedules allow our clients to optimally plan their training while minimally interrupting their patient schedules. Our trainers are also available for follow-up training visits for new employees or other purposes.
Interim rental solutions
Nationwide provides interim rental service of axial and helical CT scanners or MRI’s for brief and extended periods of time. We help clients who only need a few weeks of service while equipment changes are made and those who require services for months or years. Service and Preventive maintenance is included in the rental and we can provide technologists to operate the equipment if needed.